Based in Ludwigsburg, Germany
October 20th 2017
|PS4 / XBox One (includes The Inner World)||$39.99|
|PC / Mac / Linux||29.99€|
|XBox One (includes The Inner World)||39.99€|
The story continues in 2017 with the highly anticipated sequel to our successful adventure game. Solve mind-bending puzzles in Asposia and discover a world full of mystery and secrets. Play as Robert, Laura and Peck the pigeon to save the family of the flute noses and meet a bunch of crazy characters along the way!
The flute nose dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries on end.In secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has led all the Asposians astray, making them believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. Seriously, who knows what this weird family is doing day-in, day-out? The only one who could stop evil Emil is the heir to the flute nose throne: Robert. He has been petrified for three years, though. With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he's actually doing, he embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless, and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle and who is Robert's love with a capital L, by the way. A final ray of hope is provided by the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert's destiny than Robert himself...
- Experience the fun and moving sequel to “The Inner World” (you don’t need to know the first part!). Save the flute noses from persecution and evil Emil!
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: find the last wind monk, cause trouble in a tumble mouse factory, play with Uncle Oboe for some toilet paper in prison, help a desperate Bingo-Pony become happy once again, bring the adorable baby gorf back home and save Asposia! Again!
- Navigate Robert and Laura, those charming Asposians, through the game. And now you can even operate the nutty pigeon, Peck.
- There are new sites for you to discover! Including the topsy-turvy airport “Asposia Central”, the quirky tumble mouse farmers and the mysterious Shovel Mountains.
- Practice new songs on your magic flute nose and activate ancient artefacts.
- Beautiful hand-drawn adventure for people quick on the draw.
- Hilarious dialogues in awesome sound quality.
- The Asposian puzzle help: Provides you with hints when you’re as clueless as Robert – completely spoiler-free of course.
- Available for most any operating system or console – except the Gameboy!
Official Trailer (EN) YouTube
Offizieller Trailer (DE) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for Best Indie Game" Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2017
- "Nomination for Best Story" Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2017
- "Nomination for Best German Game" Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2017
- "Nomination for Best Mobile Game" Deutscher Entwicklerpreis 2017
- "It's always a good sign if you're sitting in front of your screen and have to start laughing out loud."
- Hans Pieper - 91/100 , Adventure Treff
- "Beautifully drawn and charming successor with great puzzles, funny dialogues and lots and lots of heart."
- Manuel Fritsch - 84/100, GameStar
- "It’s interesting that The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk comes out at the time it does. The game has a lot to say about things like discrimination, acceptance, purpose, and willful ignorance and goes about it in humorous and sometimes surprisingly deep ways."
- TJ Denzer - 9.0/10, Gamewatcher
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Studio Fizbin does allow the contents of this game to be published through video broadcasting services only with direct written permission from The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk. Check at the bottom of this page for contact information.
Find out more about us at studio-fizbin.com.
About Studio Fizbin
Studio Fizbin ist ein deutsches Independent-Games-Studio in Ludwigsburg und Berlin, das von Sebastian Mittag, Alexander Pieper und Mareike Ottrand gegründet wurde. Der Fokus von Studio Fizbin liegt auf story-betonten Games und interaktiven Apps mit fesselnden, originellen und einzigartigen Charakteren, Welten und Geschichten.
More information on Studio Fizbin, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk Credits
Co-Founder, Game-Director, Story
Co-Founder, Technical Director & Lead Programmer
Co-Founder, Art Consultant
Lead Game Designer
Voice Recording Engineer
Voice Recording Director